Information kindly given by Roland Thomas, NMD. www.themagicisbac.com
Bio-Algae Concentrates offer a stunning array of health benefits. In fact, they have been described as the best nutraceutical on earth – “the perfect food.”
Aside from being a complete protein and containing all the B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E, major minerals and mixed antioxidants (many in amounts large enough to be considered supplementary), Bio-Algae Concentrates have been found to rapidly improve the immune system, improve digestion, detoxify the body, accelerate healing, protect against radiation, aid in the prevention of degenerative diseases, help treat candida albicans, relieve arthritis pain and, because of its nutritional content, aid in the success of numerous weight loss programs.
Bio-Algae Concentrates have been shown to be effective in preventing and helping the self healing power of the body in reversing the following conditions:
- Cancers (all types)
- Severe liver damage and liver disorders
- Intestinal ulcers
- High blood pressure
- Bleeding gums
- Inflammation of joints and tissues
- Body odor / breath odor
- Various degenerative diseases
- Essential fatty acid deficiencies
- Malnutrition of all kinds
- Mineral deficiencies
Bio-Algae Concentrates are particularly useful for:
- People with poor digestion and assimilation (these micro-algae contain thousands of enzymes and are easy to digest and absorb)
- People with poor vitality and anemia
- Individuals who consume large quantities of animal protein (the micro-algae protein, in contrast, is easier to digest and offers a far healthier balance of minerals)
- People who eat refined or processed foods
- People who take prescription drugs (spirulina protects the kidneys and liver)
- People who are overweight or obese
- High performance individuals who engage in physical exercise and/or strength training
- High performance and high achieving individuals with high stress jobs
- People with low energy levels (feeling depleted, exhausted, etc.)
The algae in Bio-Algae Concentrates have such strong health benefits that many well-known doctors and authors use these products and note their benefits:
About spirulina found in Bio-Algae Concentrates, its predigested protein provides building material soon after ingestion, without the energy-draining side effects of meat protein; its mucopolysaccharides cellular membrane relax and strengthen connective tissue while reducing the possibility of inflammation; its simple carbohydrates yield immediate yet sustained energy; its GLA fatty acids improve hormonal balance; and its protein-bonded vitamins and minerals, as found in all whole foods, assimilate better than the synthetic variety. Spirulina can generally be considered an appropriate food for those who exercise vigorously, as evidenced by the many world-class athletes who use it.
– Healing With Whole Foods by Paul Pitchford
It is possible that the GLA found in spirulina and possibly these other products accounts for some of the positive effects that people experience when using them, including decreased appetite, weight loss, and improved energy levels, especially mental energy. I personally have used all of these products and must say I have experienced a subtle increase in mental clarity and alertness (not like a nervous, caffeine-type stimulation). These algae must subtly stimulate our nervous systems or release certain internal neurochemicals that create this “up” feeling.
– Staying Healthy With Nutrition by Elson Haas, M.D.
Ultimately, these Bio-Algae Concentrates are not just effective at supporting the reversal of a long list of serious diseases (discussed in more detail below), but they are powerful health enhancers that demonstrate phenomenal benefits even to people who are in “good” health.
Bio-Algae concentrates or BAC = BioSuperfood